Brande Pa’trice is an American Pop/Rap style recording artist, pianist, and songwriter from Memphis, TN. Bringing a unique flavor, Brande enhances the underground scene with her stage presence by incorporating her resume of dance choreography and majorette talents. She is a graduate of Texas Southern University with a BA in Entertainment and the Recording Industry with a specialty in Business, and a Certification in Music Business from Houston Community College. She is also a proud alumni of Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society.
Prestigiously, Brande Pa'trice is a former majorette of Hamilton High School in Memphis, Tennessee, and majorette captain of Texas Southern University “Ocean of Soul Marching Band”. Though she has been dancing since the tender age of five, now a more seasoned entertainer, Brande Pa'trice is noted as the Rising New Artist of Memphis, TN with credited performances at Super Bowl XXXVIII with Janet Jackson, Nelly, Diddy, and Kid Rock with Texas Southern University, and the Dodge Dress Houston Annual Fashion Expo 2010-2015 causing critics to label her the "Queen of Innovation". Later expanding her talents in genres such as Urban, Pop, R&B and Rap to name a few, she has performed halftime for the Harlem Globetrotters and Headlined for Flower of Power in Austin, Texas.
Currently, Brande devotes her time also to Artspace South Main Lofts in the arts district in Memphis, TN. She participate as a lead in producing artful events and opportunities. She started the Mega Arts Festival in 2022, and co-produced Artspace in May 2023.
Brandi P. Williams, Memphis Most Outstanding Young Women
Brande Pa'trice signifies growth, trials, and a new outlook on life. She has taken the Pop/R&B feel and gravitated to Rap merging the two creating Urban Pop with an explosion of Baton Twirling.
Brande at her Mega
Arts Festival in 2022.
Born February 9, Brande learned that she could dance naturally, and wasn’t camera shy at the age of four. Brande had been performing her own shows in her backyard, school, and any place that she could. She loved being in front of the camera all of the time. There was never a holiday or moment, for that matter, she let pass by without her dancing, singing, or simply being known. She also took vocal lessons, sung with numerous choirs, and also trained with other singers and vocal groups. She earned a business and majorette scholarship to Texas Southern University by live auditioning. Some of her inspirations are Quincy Jones, Teena Marie, Diana Ross, James Brown, and MC Hammer just to name a few. Business mogul, artist, and fashion designer, Sean Combs is one of her idols that she emulates and strives to be like. She was noted Music Business Student of the Year in Houston, Texas. She was also voted president of Music and Entertainment Industry for Students Association (MEiSA), which also granted her full access and membership to Grammy U.
Brande Pa'trice takes photo with young fan at the BerryHill Back-to-school concert.
Brande is the choreographer to over 3,000 children in Memphis, Tennessee and Houston, Texas combined. While in Houston, Brande worked for the majority of schools in Houston Independent School District, Beaumont, Pasadena, Baytown, and Pearland, Texas. She's the former choreographer, graphic designer, and music producer for "The Young Actors Guild" of Memphis, TN. Brande is also a staple in the South Memphis / Soulsville community. She is the author of " I Want to Be a Majorette" children's book. Pa'trice has dedicated her book to the Memphis Public Library South Third location in Memphis, Tennessee. She is now informing children of her story, and the art of baton twirling. Through the art of baton twirling, Brande has inspired over 3,000 students to pursue the dream of baton collegiately and professionally. She now dances with Hamilton High Alumni Majorettes of Memphis, Tennessee.
2023 Ole Skool Boots and Beats Majorette Jamboree, 1st Place with Hamilton High School
Brande also heads her annual, Feed the Homeless, event. As a recording artist, she has made giving to the homeless her main philanthropic duty.
"One thing I will forever do is look after the homeless and individuals suffering with behavioral health, and be a living example of how life can turn in a positive direction" says Brande.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND DISCOGRAPHY
• Hamilton High School graduate 5.2 GPA
• Miss Majorette
• Majorette: Best Personality, Highest GPA
• Ocean of Soul Marching Band - Texas Southern University
• 2004 - Music Business Certification - Houston Community College
• Super Bowl XXXVIII
• 2006 - Music Business Student of The Year - Houston, Texas
• 2006 -President - Music and Entertainment Industry Student Association
• Dodge Dress Houston Fashion EXPO - 2010-2015
• Brande Pa'trice Publishing & BMI Writer Member
• 2013 - First Single Released ‘Baddie Boss’’
• 2013 -Graduated from Texas Southern University
• 2015 - Baddie Boss - EP
• 2015 - Bouji - Single
• 2016 - Murder Dress Single
• 2016 - Lifetime Network ‘Bring It’ - Prancing Tigerettes
• 2017 - Finger Waves & Cupcakes Album
• 2018 - Bucking Around the Christmas Tree Single
• 2018 - Bad B Certified
• 2019 - Best New Artist Nomination | SCM Awards
• 2019 - Next Century Memphian
• 2019 - Voyage Houston
• 2019 - Hashtag Me - Single
• 2019 - Bad B- Single
• 2020- Pink Cadillac Records Album
• 2020 - Official Youtube Music Channel
• 2020 - Produced "Say It Live ATL and Uncut with Prince Michael
• 2021 - Can't Give Up Single
• 2021 - Oil single
• 2021 - I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love Single
• 2021 - WIG Single
• 2021 - Headline 1st show @Flower of Power in Austin, TX
• 2021 - Launch Sexfidence Mascara and Eyeliner & Bad B Cookies
• 2021 - Life Without Me Single
• 2022 - Brande Patrice present Love Feast 2022
• 2022- B'Akademy : A Ghetto High School Musical 2022